Proud to say we are not owned by Rupert Murdoch

ALICE'S BUCKET LIST
My Photo
Alice x
Hi, I'm 16 years old and live with my parents and sister in Ulverston (England).
I've been fighting cancer for over 4 years and now I know that the cancer is gaining on me and it doesn't look like I'm going to win this one :( I'm hoping to write in here as much as I can and I'm also going to show my bucket list which I'm trying to get done before I have to go. Hopefully, I'll update as I tick each one off the list :)
View my complete profile

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Our Prayers go out the Moreno Valley Police Officer  when his motorcycle collided with another vehicle in that city. The deputy, whose name was not released, was taken to a hospital, according to the Press Enterprise Newspaper.



The collision happened about 4:25 p.m. at Heacock Street and Webster Avenue, Donowho said. She had no information on the collision, which is being investigated by Highway Patrol officers.
The condition of the injured deputy was not known.

No comments:

Post a Comment