Proud to say we are not owned by Rupert Murdoch

ALICE'S BUCKET LIST
My Photo
Alice x
Hi, I'm 16 years old and live with my parents and sister in Ulverston (England).
I've been fighting cancer for over 4 years and now I know that the cancer is gaining on me and it doesn't look like I'm going to win this one :( I'm hoping to write in here as much as I can and I'm also going to show my bucket list which I'm trying to get done before I have to go. Hopefully, I'll update as I tick each one off the list :)
View my complete profile

Friday, December 16, 2011

IF ONLY YOU KNEW!

December 14, 2011
An accusation of "Criminal Nepotism" is currently being leveled at Moreno Valley USD TRUSTEES H. “RICK” Sayer and Jesus Holguin


THERE seems to be an increase in recent years. Hire a fool to run your school as long as they are related! Here we go again! Charges have been forwarded to the California Attorney General's Office claiming that  on October, 23, 2008, The aforementioned senior school board trustees collaborated in a willful misuse of the public trust appointing (5-0) a blood relative, son of the then HR Assist. Superintendent as the principal of their flagship secondary school. in a two minute process according to Board Minutes, at approximately 12:02 AM with no observers left, the Gavel Dropped and it slid by public scrutiny due to the late hour.  Everyone had gone home. The alleged actions could be a "violation of the public trust." 


Doing so placed the son under the direct supervision of his father and violated the civil rights of every candidate that applied.Given the circumstances if convicted each could be removed from office by the Attorney General.


During the supposed incidenct, HR and the board overlooked more than 12 more qualified, more experienced, women, minorities, and all older candidates. iT WAS LEAKED TO THIS REPORTER that the person placed as principal at Vista Heights Middle School, had the lowest interview scores of any applicant. There is a Four year statute of limitations on those explicitly involved if the allegations stand.

Morale at Vista is at its lowest and the leader is now seldom be found. An ex-felon school employee, stand in; runs Vista during the many periods the principal is off campus. 


Dozens of Parents Line Up to Dis-Enroll Students After Drug Ring Bust in Moreno Valley High School
The Moreno Valley Unified School District will launch an investigation to determine how a middle school teacher accused of molesting two boys, including a former student, remained on staff despite a similar case a decade earlier, district officials said Thursday. "The issue is that if the district was derelict, we need to know how and why," Supt. Nick Ferguson said. "What we're asking ourselves is how we can fill in the blanks. We are looking to explain this." Thomas Lee West Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment