Proud to say we are not owned by Rupert Murdoch

ALICE'S BUCKET LIST
My Photo
Alice x
Hi, I'm 16 years old and live with my parents and sister in Ulverston (England).
I've been fighting cancer for over 4 years and now I know that the cancer is gaining on me and it doesn't look like I'm going to win this one :( I'm hoping to write in here as much as I can and I'm also going to show my bucket list which I'm trying to get done before I have to go. Hopefully, I'll update as I tick each one off the list :)
View my complete profile

Sunday, February 26, 2012

A 14-year-old Moreno Valley girl and two boys managed to fight off a would-be kidnapper while walking near a middle school Tuesday evening. Police are looking for the driver of a 1990s Chevy Astro van who is believed to have tried to kidnap the girl as she was walking to Sunnymead Middle School at 6:15 p.m. The incident occurred near the intersection of Old Valley and Softwind drives northwest of the school. A 6-foot-tall, 180-pound black man wearing black clothing approached the girl and offered her moneyto get into the van, according to a news release from the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department. When she refused, the man stopped the van and ran after her. The girl and two juvenile boys managed to fight off the man and they ran to safety, the news release said. The girl later told her mother, who called police. Police are asking anyone with information to call the MVPD at 951-247-8700

No comments:

Post a Comment